My Microbiology


Assalamualaikum, hello everyone! On 13th September 2017 was my first microbiology class with Prof. Madya Dr. Wan Zuhainis binti Saad. What we did on our first class was revising a bit on what we had learn in our previous lesson (which each of us are from different dip/matric/asasi/stpm). She also told us on what are we going to learn for the whole semester 1 and ask us to divide into group. With here i pinned one of the photo of my groupmate which consist of me, Amirah, Sayyi, Nisha and Suba. My first class was tremendously great! Dr was so sporting & such and easy going person. One of the new thing that I learnt was about the biggest bacterium ever discovered which is Thiomargarita namibiensis that found in the ocean sediments of the continental shelf of Namibia.


On 15th September 2017 was my second class, here a photo of Dr briefing about e-portfolio which was the thing that I am doing right now. This was the day that she started to teach our very first topic which is Microbiology An Introduction. Basically on our first topic was something that we already learnt before. So just until here, can't wait for the next class! xoxo

Popular Posts